modeWizard: Yet Another Mode Calculator but with a twist

Post and discuss acoustic topics, Studio design, construction, and soundproofing here

Re: modeWizard: Yet Another Mode Calculator but with a twist

Postby jcgriggs23 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:25 pm

No - I'm afraid I still don't have an update. After the last spark of interest I actually got off my ass and had a look at Java based help systems and started thinking about how to integrate the components and how to organize the information but then the real world intervened and I got busy with paying work. Hopefully I'll get a chance to work on it again once the product I'm working on in m day job hits its next milestone, which should be early next month...

I'll definitely announce here when I have an update ready for testing, etc. I'm also hoping to find some more people willing to host the downloads for me...

Regards,
John

PS - I haven't been able to get onto this forum for the past couple of days - was the site down or something?
jcgriggs23

Postby bert stoltenborg » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Yeah,

something with new servers if my info is correct.
If you view life with the knowledge that there are no problems, only opportunities, you are a marketing manager.......this is my personal philosophy
bert stoltenborg

Postby opacheco » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:24 am

Dear jcgriggs2,

I downloaded this software log time ago and I would like if you have any update for??....This software is very helpful with all these acoustics test and option and I would like to learn more about of that test mode rules too. Do you have an information for?

Thanks anticipated!
Opacheco.
The acoustics like a lot to me!!, if you have any information about this teme please send me a copy!!
opacheco

Previous

Return to Discussion