Old Room modes calculators from studiotips site

Tools for acoustic calculations -

you must be logged in to download these tools

Old Room modes calculators from studiotips site

Postby Dan Nelson » Sun May 30, 2004 6:56 am

MODESv2p.xls is a spreadsheet from Jeff D. Szymanski that calculates normal room modes for rectangular spaces. Detailed instructions are included on the first sheet. A Bonello distribution curve is included with information on how to interpret the results.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dan Nelson

Postby Scott R. Foster » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:56 pm

Hunting for Sabin numbers?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SRF
Scott R. Foster

Postby Brian Dayton » Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:31 pm

hi,

what happened to the thinks that were in this section?

Brian
Content posted by me is copyright 2004, 2005, 2006  Brian Ravnaas, but may be reproduced without permission for any non-commercial purpose so long as the intent is preserved.  NRC Canada data is copyright them and used with permission, www.nrc.ca
Brian Dayton

Postby Brian Dayton » Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:31 pm

crazy! when i logged in they appeared. you guys might want to point out to passers by that they can access this feature by signing up, but have to log in to download.
Content posted by me is copyright 2004, 2005, 2006  Brian Ravnaas, but may be reproduced without permission for any non-commercial purpose so long as the intent is preserved.  NRC Canada data is copyright them and used with permission, www.nrc.ca
Brian Dayton

Postby Dan Nelson » Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:10 am

I added a note that you must be logged in. I think I told everyone in the group they must be logged in but forgot to note it on the front page

Dan
Dan Nelson

Postby Bob » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:19 pm

[url=http://www.harman.com/wp/index.jsp?articleId=1009]Reslab 2: A program that allows you to model, plot, and listen to the effect of resonances.
By Todd Welti
Research Acoustician
Harman International Industries, Inc.
Reslab 2 is a program that allows you to play with resonances. This very sophisticated program allows the user to model, plot, and listen to the effect of resonances. Plots include FFT, impulse response, ETC, spectrograms etc of input, resonance and output. Different source signals may be selected for analysis and auraliation, including user supplied files. Output of auralization may be saved to a file. Runs under Windows 98/Me/2000. Perform your own experiments on the audibility of resonances![/url]
Bob

Return to Calculation tools