Today i realized my first "prototype" absorbing panel.
Yeah, i know it's a bit trivial but i'd really appreciate some toughts and criticism about it.
First of all i wanted a panel:
1) Cheap to build (i have to build a lot of them)
2) Easy to build (i'm no DIY expert whatsoever)
3) Light, so i can easily hang them on walls using just nails (i'm lazy )
I used some particle boards, staples&staplegun, a net (not hexagonal chicken wire, but a square zinked one wich is
much more stiffer), a bit of garden wire, rockwool and some type of syntetic cover.
Tissue covering is still pending (not yet decided on color...)
I built a flat frame using particle boards and a couple of staples, then made up an "open cage" with the net and
stapled the "cage" to the frame. (i also used the tissue to "fill" the frame - staples again)
At this point i put two panels of 4 cm thick rockwool into the panel.
I used the garden wire to keep rockwool panels away from the frame (and from the wall).
Finally i wrapped the whole thing in the syntetic cover, stapled and trimmed it.
The final object is 120x60x15 cm